It’s month of May, and it’s to make to bet on Kentucky Derby. Kentucky Derby is one of the most popular horse racing game that many bettors whether the casual or the professional are attracted to bet on it. Another reason why it is love by many bettors it’s very easy to bet on Kentucky Derby. In fact, you can choose to bet on the exact day of the race, 10 minutes before the race start or even in a few months earlier. In addition, if you want to bet on the Kentucky Derby and make a big score, then it would be best to bet on a single horse to win. But if you are uncertain of the horse, then you can box and spread your bet on several horses in an exotic wager. One thing is for sure, no matter what method you choose, if you bet on Kentucky Derby, you will surely double the fun and excitement of watching the race.
Here’s how you can bet on the Kentucky Derby horse race
• If you are going to bet on the Kentucky Derby, it is necessary that you know when you will do it. Some choose to place wager in advance but the risk of is that you do not get a refund if ever that your bet horse does not run in the Kentucky Derby. That is the reason why many bettors choose to bet until the day of the race comes to make sure that they are betting on a horse that is scheduled to race.
• Identify the number of horses where you will be making your bet. If you want all of your money on horse to win, then simply make a win bet on that horse. Otherwise, you may want to spread your wagering dollar across multiple contenders running in the Kentucky Derby.
• It is very important that you pay close attention to your betting horse(s) in the media the week before the Derby.
• Decide on where you want to see the Kentucky Derby. Thousands of people will surely see it live at the historical place of Church Downhills, but if you can’t make it yourself, you could watch the race on your home TV or at a local horse racing simulcast facility.
• If you are planning to bet on Kentucky Derby but choose to watch the race at home, better set up your legal betting account at least 5 working days before the Kentucky Derby game arrive.
• But, if you see the game live. All you have to do is go straight ahead to the betting window and place your wager. Inform the teller the name of the track (Churchill Downs), race number, and wager amount and program numbers of the horses running. It is important that you followed this order.
Watch and bet on Kentucky Derby! And don’t forget to keep your transaction ticket until the race claims the official winner.